Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Gender Reveal Party?

Has anyone had or been to a Gender Reveal Party? I've never been to one and I'm looking for inspiration. What types of food were served? Were their games? How was the gender revealed? And did guests seem to have a good time? Thanks!

I had a gender reveal party and have been to one other. At mine, we just did family. My parents hosted it, and they had a shrimp boil for food. We had a cake to reveal the gender. We didn't play any games, but we had the guests pin their guess ( boy or girl ) on their shirts. We had a great time !

For inspiration other than other berries have you checked Pintrest?

We did a very small gender reveal with the grandparents to be and a few close friends. We had dinner and had a chalkboard out for everyone to tally their guess.

I wasn't sure about the logistics of the pink/blue cake (didn't like how you could see the color on the knife before you can finish cutting it open). So I just made cupcakes and colored the frosting blue. Then had some blue sprinkles on top and made little mustaches on toothpicks for each one. I got individual boxes for each cupcake (again, it was a small party). Then everyone opened their boxes at the same time and had their own cupcake. They all thought I had them made at a bakery! I also decorated the boxes with bees and had he phrase 'what will it bee' on top.
    Mama bear to my little lovely

Current Contenders

Little Ladies
    Cora • Scarlett

Little Gents
    Declan • Flynn • Oliver

Thanks for you're responses! Did you know the sex of the baby ahead of time? Or did you find out at the same time as your guests?

We found out with our guests. My Dad knew and called the bakery to tell them what color to do the inside of the cake.