Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hope Vs. Grace...

So, our top name is Grace Caroline However, this weekend, I started thinking on Hope... I have always loved the name Hope (my best friend all through grade school was Hope)... Then I came up with the combo Hope Victoria, which I thought was stunning.. Looking for thoughts... Is Hope as pretty sounding as Grace? and maybe... Grace Victoria has a better flow than Grace Caroline???
    Thanks for your thoughts and inputs
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Since Grace is more common, I prefer Hope. Hope Victoria is stunning.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Actually, my vote is for Grace Caroline. Something about it calls to me.

Hope is one of my favorite classics and Hope Victoria is a gorgeous combo. I think Hope is just as pretty as Grace (prettier in my opinion, but I'm biased) and I have always loved it b/c it has such a distinctive sound, no other name sounds like it. I just love it so much and am happy to see it getting some attention.

Hope is one of my favorite classics and Hope Victoria is a gorgeous combo. I think Hope is just as pretty as Grace (prettier in my opinion, but I'm biased) and I have always loved it b/c it has such a distinctive sound, no other name sounds like it. I just love it so much and am happy to see it getting some attention.

sorry for the repeat NB wont let me delete this for some reason
    Last edited by kashed22; June 17th, 2013 at 10:08 AM.