Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think it's beautiful, my only concern would be people mispronouncing it as 'orally' but with its correct pronunciation I think it's gorgeous
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Quote Originally Posted by alexa400 View Post
    I think it's beautiful, my only concern would be people mispronouncing it as 'orally' but with its correct pronunciation I think it's gorgeous
    I agree, but I think Aurelia is more usable. There is a lot of teasing potential once she gets to those middle school years.

I love it! My best friend has a cousin named Aurélie Kate, which I think is just stunning (when Aurelie was on my own list, that was my combo, too--long before I knew it was her cousin's name! I still love the pairing). I think it's very usable, as long as you don't pronounce it ah-rah-lee--it sounds too much like "orally" for most people's comfort.

I would certainly love to meet a little girl/baby with the name Aurélie, though--it's been a favorite of mine for a very long time.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus