Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Baby Girl due in 3 weeks!!! HELP

Hi everyone! I have been stressing about names because my husband and I can't agree on anything. These are some of the names I like and please give any suggestions!

Blair (I really love this name)
    Lucia
    Domenica (my great grandmother's name)
    Aurelia
    Brie
    Charlotte
    Elle
    Aurelia
    Spencer

The last time I posted, Aria Charlotte was extremely popular with the berries that commented back, but then I found the name Blair and fell in love!!! Please help, everything is appreciated.
    Girls: Blair, Lucia, Aria, Luna
    Boys: Xander, Rafael, Cato, Isaiah

My daughter is Rosa Blair, and my sister is Leila Blair and goes by Blair. I love that name, and my sister has had nothing but compliments her whole life! Its great as a middle mane, and you can call you child it.

I love Charlotte! Always have, but so do lots of other Americans now. Blair is cute. I also love Lucia!

If you love Blair, go for it! It is a beautiful, uncommon name(I've never met a Blair) but its familiar at the same time. Blair Domenica would be lovely.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

You have to decide which style YOU like the best - frilly and feminine like Lucia, Domenica and Aurelia or boyish, unisex names like Blair and Spencer???? Personally, I wouldn't be comfortable naming one daughter Lucia and another Blair (these names just don't complement one another. It's like their parents did a 180' degree turn or they're from different families). In my opinion, timeless names that have a history age better than trendy names so I would choose a classic, feminine name for the first name and use a unisex name in the middle spot.

Domenica Blair
    Lucia Blair
    Aurelia Spencer
    All the best,
    Mischa.