Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I love Mariam and Sunniva! Both beautiful choices!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Eve, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora, Fawn
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Casper, Leopold

My favorites:

Anastasia (although it seems a bit match-y with Antoine)
    Chrysanthe
    Verity
    Cosima
    Theophane (although I personally prefer Theophania, but that's probably too frilly for your tastes!)
    Cassiane
    Mariam
    Kyriake (Ooh, a Greek name that ends with "e" that I never heard before! I might put this on my own list of future middle possibilities... Is it pronounced Keer-ee-ah-key?)
    Aquila
    Meriel
    Noor
    Philippa

Too bad he vetoed Helene, Nerissa, Sylvia, and Rosamond. They were all such lovely choices!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Since Antoine is fairly familiar sounding while still retaining that international flair to it (French variation of Anthony I believe) I think something similar would work best for a daughter. Something different but not too out there, if that makes sense. Of your list, the ones I think fit this best are:

Aquila - I knew a girl named Akela (said pretty much the same) a few years back and I loved her name. The soft 'ila' ending makes it sound familiar but still retains the uniqueness of it
    Cassiane - Many girls' names have some variation of anne/anna/ana in them
    Kyriake - I'm not 100% how to pronounce this but the Ky/kee sound is familiar
    Anastasia - An established name in it's own right but not popular
    Philippa - Ditto
    Thalassa - Has similarities to Thalia and Alyssa

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Love Anastasia!!! It's my fave on your list by far, and it sounds so nice next to Antoine!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I agree with the pp: Anastasia is lovely next to Antoine! I also like Cosima and Philippa.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Audrey & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Grace & James Frederick, Claire Elizabeth & Luke Alexander