Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I love Mariam and Sunniva! Both beautiful choices!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Loretta, Georgia, Theodora
    Viggo, Thaddeus, Woodrow, Laszlo

My favorites:

Anastasia (although it seems a bit match-y with Antoine)
    Chrysanthe
    Verity
    Cosima
    Theophane (although I personally prefer Theophania, but that's probably too frilly for your tastes!)
    Cassiane
    Mariam
    Kyriake (Ooh, a Greek name that ends with "e" that I never heard before! I might put this on my own list of future middle possibilities... Is it pronounced Keer-ee-ah-key?)
    Aquila
    Meriel
    Noor
    Philippa

Too bad he vetoed Helene, Nerissa, Sylvia, and Rosamond. They were all such lovely choices!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar, and expecting #2 in September 2014!
    Future Daughters: Catherine "Cate" Ophelia, Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine, Benjamin "Jamie" Marius

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Since Antoine is fairly familiar sounding while still retaining that international flair to it (French variation of Anthony I believe) I think something similar would work best for a daughter. Something different but not too out there, if that makes sense. Of your list, the ones I think fit this best are:

Aquila - I knew a girl named Akela (said pretty much the same) a few years back and I loved her name. The soft 'ila' ending makes it sound familiar but still retains the uniqueness of it
    Cassiane - Many girls' names have some variation of anne/anna/ana in them
    Kyriake - I'm not 100% how to pronounce this but the Ky/kee sound is familiar
    Anastasia - An established name in it's own right but not popular
    Philippa - Ditto
    Thalassa - Has similarities to Thalia and Alyssa

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Love Anastasia!!! It's my fave on your list by far, and it sounds so nice next to Antoine!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I agree with the pp: Anastasia is lovely next to Antoine! I also like Cosima and Philippa.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Elizabeth May; Claire Josephine & Rose Genevieve;
    Jack Andrew & Liam David; James Frederick & Luke Benjamin