Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    No one has mentioned Luna Tuna yet.

I love HP and can't get into this name. I didn't like the character either.

I like Emilia. As a middle name it's distinctive, but it kind blends with Emilia.

A lot of other people like it, but I wouldn't use it. Maybe with a different first name it could be a middle name.

I like Luna. It makes me think of the pale green nocturnal moth of that name, which I always thought was lovely. I don't think it has any worse nickname potential than other names; somebody can always think of something. I have never heard of a pet called Luna, either, as some have mentioned. But a pet can be named just about anything, so I wouldn't let that stop you.

Luna has been my absolute favourite name for a girl since I was about 7 years old, and I'm thrilled to see someone else considering it! However I've found it's very hard to find middle names that fit well with it - Emilia Luna is lovely! Mary is my own name and although I like it, I have never loved it for a first name for several reasons and always wished it was my middle - I second one of the suggestions above of Emilia Mary Luna. Good luck with everything
    Mimi
    Loving:
    Astrid-Cordelia-Elise-Isla-Katerina-Lucia-Luna-Maya-Mirabelle-Violet
    Asher-Casper-Frederick-Hector-Joshua-Lucian-Lyon-Oscar-Sebastian-Theodore

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9832299 please vote and tell me what you think - would love some honest opinions!

I feel like Im in your boat. A part of me loves it and a part of me thinks she would get called "loony".

I LOVE Luna. I don't think it's too cutesy. I can see where you're coming from with the teasing. Luna-tic. :/ Maybe it's safest as a middle name. Either way, I think it's a beautiful name and it's a shame we have to worry so much about bullying.

Juliet, Willow, Camilla, Luna, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Aurelia, Lumina, Lavender

Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim