Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Your thoughts on the combo Elske Abbeline...

Hi there berries! What do you think of the combination Elske (first) Abbeline (middle) for a daughter? Hit or miss? Abbeline is my grandmother's first name, and Elske is to continue the "el" sounding first name which my mother and I have. Alternatives to Elske are welcome but Abbeline is pretty much locked in. Thanks in advance for your awesome feedback!

Not a fan of Elske. I don't know if it ends in uh or ee for pronunciation, and hat bothers me. It also reminds me of Eskimos. Maybe Elsie?

How do you pronounce Elske? I know it's a variation of Elizabeth, but I don't know how to say it.

My favorite Elizabeth variation is Eliska, which is close to Elske, but looks more complete to me.

Hi Gabriela, Elske is pronounced El-sk-eh, a not quite an "a" sound on the end.

It's one of the more unusual name combos I've heard, but I like it. It has meaning and it's unique. There's a chance Elske might be confused with the other popular El- names, but I wouldn't worry. It's a neat name that creative without being kre8tive or trendeee.
    Last edited by aj_bear; June 16th, 2013 at 06:09 PM.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction