Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wow your friends have old taste in names. I haven't asked, but I'm sure my friends would stick to Isabella Sophia and Emma. Also a teen berry.

I'm a teen berry as well! I'm 16 years old, so you can go ahead and add the names in my signature to the list, if you'd like. My friends all have weird tastes in names...They like names like Aquila and Afton. Nah. :P
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

interesting how for some people taste can change hugely but for others a name can just stick. im 25. one of my best friends in high school was certain her first daughter would be named Tempany Tepanga Renae. I am endlessly thankful that when her first girl came along she went with Hannah instead, maybe not very unique but a lot more user friendly!!! When I was a teen I wouldve named a boy Mason Jai - maybe not what i would choose now but definitely still in the same vein of the names I like now. My mum says she was 16 when she knew what my name would be. It is very curious to see what the future of names may look like!

I'm 34, and when I was a teenager Vesper was one of my favorite names for a girl (the others were boring things like Kimberly and Kayla). My then-boyfriend (now-husband) hated Vesper and still does. But I'm happy to see it has gotten some attention on Nameberry lately! My taste and my husband's are completely different, so we ended up with pretty traditional names for our kids.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

I'm 16 years old. Names that my friends like are Chloe, Annabel, Rae, and Micky.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Eugenia Rosemary, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Winston Kenneth, Malachi Robin, Roscoe Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Francis Arthur, Abraham Reuben