Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I have been googling and it appears that there is a probiotic powder for children. I was wondering if anyone has tried it? I also worry about a powder as if I remember correctly the Vitamin C powder can affect the enamel on teeth and I am therefore a bit wary of using a powder.

rollo
    Psalm 23

I have not tried the powder - my guess is it might taste different? I think you are right about Vitamin C affecting tooth enamel, but I am not sure about probiotic powder.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Anna & Catherine, Caroline & Emily;
    Benjamin & Elliot, James & Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel & Maeve; Evan & Kyle, Liam & Patrick
    French: Celeste & Delphine, Charlotte & Claire
    Short & Sweet: Eve & Jane, Grace & Rose; Jack & Leo

thank kyemsma does anyone else know if the powder can affect the tooth enamel?
    Psalm 23

I use a childrens probiotic powder (the name of which escapes me but i will look at it and get back to you) which I generally stir into yogurt or applesauce so I imagine not much of the powder makes it directly on the tooth. I have not heard of the tooth enamel issue specifically.
    I have both a liquid vitamin c and a chewable. The liquid for my almost 2 yr old and the chewables for my 4 yr old. Both are very strong orange flavor. The liquid gets a sour face from my little one.