Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Re: spirulina, I would add it to smoothies.

Vitamom, we used similar products when we lived in New Zealand (where we are from). Now we are overseas and living remotely it's a lot harder to get hold of that kind of stuff! I used to take the Green Pasture fermented cod liver oil myself, it is supposed to be chocolate flavoured but still tastes like cod liver oil to me! However it is brilliant stuff, and I do feel better when I take it.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

Rollo - to my knowledge, there are no other flavors, but this a chewable berry-flavored tablet, and both of my children really like it. I have no trouble getting them to take it! I hope your granddaughter begins to feel better soon! Xanthe is 3 now, am I correct? Try the chewables, they may really help!
    Last edited by kyemsma; June 19th, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by kyemsma View Post
    Rollo - to my knowledge, there are no other flavors, but this a chewable berry-flavored tablet, and both of my children really like it. I have no trouble getting them to take it! I hope your granddaughter begins to feel better soon! Xanthe is 3 now, am I correct? Try the chewables, they may really help!
    Thank yoiu dear friend you are absolutely right our baby is now 3 years old, and such a joy to me as is her sister, Chloe. Thanks for the info much appreciated.

rollo
    Psalm 23

@rollo, I hope your daughter finds the information useful. I can give you more specific brand names if you would like. Honestly though, a quick Internet search will bring up all kinds if info. I try to only stick to organic/purified brands and probiotics formulated for kids since their intestinal flora are different than adults.

@milasmom I have had the kids cod liver oil (I try everything before I give it to them) and think its pretty awful too but my kids love taking vitamins and such.... Almost too much! I have to be very careful about where I keep them!! I would imagine Mila's exposure level is much less where you are now than in New Zealand? So these things may not be as needed. How does it work if you were to order on the Internet? Can you get deliveries in reasonable time and for a reasonable cost? I order most of my stuff online even though I'm close to plenty of retail areas. It's just easier sometimes and I can find exactly what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Thank yoiu dear friend you are absolutely right our baby is now 3 years old, and such a joy to me as is her sister, Chloe. Thanks for the info much appreciated.

rollo
    You're welcome! I hope you are on the mend, also.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb