Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oh! I didn't even think about Chloe and Zoie- sorry! Maybe Cleo or Clio, then? but yeah I like Calla! You could use it as a short version of the name Calluna? I think that's a really beautiful name! Senna is pretty, but, it sounds a lot like Zana/Zanna which I LOVE. Fleur is a fantastic name (Harry Potter, no?) and if it is right for the character, then I urge you to use it- I imagine the character owning the name 'Fleur' should fit the name a hundred percent!

Calla is a great name, especially for a younger sister. If the sister were older or the same age, I would be stuck between Calla and Fleur, but with it being a younger sister, I definitely think Calla works best. Fleur is a gorgeous, perfect name, but it doesn't sound quite.....young? innocent?......enough for a younger sister. Both are equally beautiful, though.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Acacia, Zoie, and Calla sounds fabulous. That's kind of hard to top, but you could also try Linnea, Amabel, Ingrid, Alina, Rosalind, or Layla for the youngest girl.
    teenberry -- writer -- drama kid
    Current crushes (constantly changing):
    Girls: Thea, Aurelia, Rosalind, Rose, Rowena, Helena, Hermione, Carys, Clio, Cassia, Viola, Lily, Lila, Lucy, Seren, Maia, Mirabel.
    Boys: Miles, James, Jasper, Jude, Graham, Arthur, Oliver, Leo, Lewis, Wesley, Rory, Rowan, Caspian, Silas, Sebastian.

I think that Acacia is the best option for the older sister, and for the younger sister, I stand by my opinion: Calla. Definitely.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski