Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Triplet Girls name help?

So I'm writing a story, and much of it has to do with Greek Myth.

My main character is currently named Cameron, however while doing research for her character, this name doesn't really fit. She is the middle triplet daughter of Zeus and one of the Charites. The Charites are the goddesses of charm and beauty in nature and in human life. Cameron is the personification of human life, so I want to change her name to Zoie which means life.

Here's where I'm stuck though: I need names for her two sisters, one is older and one is younger than her. The older one isn't as important because she doesn't appear in the story, however the younger one (who represents beauty in nature) is a main character.

So my question here is, do you have any ideas as to what her sister's names could be?
    Proud mama to triplets: Eben Maxwell, Dashiell Phineas, and Audrey Belle born Mother's Day 2013!
    Current favorite Daring Girls: Arizona, January, Olive, Poesy
    Current favorite Sweet Boys: London, Chandler, Rory, Kieran
    Overall Favorite: London Julian
    "Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever."

Helena means light, which is generally associated with life! Plus it's a nice wink and a nod to Helen of Troy
    Aurora is also a name meaning light
    Bella is a well-known name for beauty, but perhaps Belle or Izzy?
    Or you could go the flower route, because flowers are usually beautiful, and they're a part of nature!
    Primrose (may evoke some Hunger Games thoughts, but I don't really associate the two)
    Daisy
    Chrysanthemum
    Chloe (a small, green shoot- not really a flower, but eh, it's a plant!)
    Lilac
    Lavender
    Lily
    Violet
    Zinnia (not a personal favorite, but I think with the right character, it could be perfect!)
    I hope this was at all helpful, and best of luck! I know how tough naming characters can be, believe me! If you need any help with your story or names at all, don't hesitate to ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by sophluella View Post
    Helena means light, which is generally associated with life! Plus it's a nice wink and a nod to Helen of Troy
    Aurora is also a name meaning light
    Bella is a well-known name for beauty, but perhaps Belle or Izzy?
    Or you could go the flower route, because flowers are usually beautiful, and they're a part of nature!
    Primrose (may evoke some Hunger Games thoughts, but I don't really associate the two)
    Daisy
    Chrysanthemum
    Chloe (a small, green shoot- not really a flower, but eh, it's a plant!)
    Lilac
    Lavender
    Lily
    Violet
    Zinnia (not a personal favorite, but I think with the right character, it could be perfect!)
    I hope this was at all helpful, and best of luck! I know how tough naming characters can be, believe me! If you need any help with your story or names at all, don't hesitate to ask me!
    Thanks for your help! I think Acacia would be good for the oldest one since it means thorny and she's a bit bitter towards her two sisters. I also liked your suggestions of Violet and Chloe for the youngest girl, however Zoie and Chloe is wayyyy to matchy. What do you think of Calla (meaning beautiful) or Senna (meaning brightness) or even Fleur which literally means Flower?
    Proud mama to triplets: Eben Maxwell, Dashiell Phineas, and Audrey Belle born Mother's Day 2013!
    Current favorite Daring Girls: Arizona, January, Olive, Poesy
    Current favorite Sweet Boys: London, Chandler, Rory, Kieran
    Overall Favorite: London Julian
    "Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever."

I think Fleur or Calla would be good. They're both really beautiful names.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix

I like Violet and Calla.