Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I agree with pp what's so wrong with kourtney naming her daughter Penelope? She picked a beautiful name for her daughter and if she choose something else maybe a bit more out there you would still have something bad to say about her, seriously leave her be, she didn't ruin the name just because she used it on her daughter, if you loved it that much you wouldn't be put off by kk using it.

Also I really don't understand the hate the kardashians get? What did they ever do to you?

And I love kim and kanye and I am very happy for them and the healthy delivery of their daughter, and I can't wait to hear her name, and I know it will be beautiful

Ps. Jealousy is a weak emotion xox
    for every dark night, there is a brighter day

Quote Originally Posted by laurakatex View Post
    Also I really don't understand the hate the kardashians get? What did they ever do to you?
    The Kardashians represent everything that is wrong with society. They're famous for nothing and are the definition of fame seekers (insert more inappropriate word here). They're fake (generally, I actually kind of like Khloe).

Also, before you call me jealous (of what?), please know that I don't care a lick about the Kardashians other than being interested in what they name their babies, but I enjoy (usually) seeing what everyone names their children because I'm a name nerd.

ETA: Anyone can ruin a name for any reason. Someone you don't like naming their child one of your favorite names can ruin the name for you. Honestly, I don't see it as being any different from a lot of people on here complaining about a name becoming "too popular".
    Last edited by scarletrune; June 16th, 2013 at 08:37 PM.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Quote Originally Posted by scarletrune View Post
    The Kardashians represent everything that is wrong with society. They're famous for nothing and are the definition of fame seekers (insert more inappropriate word here). They're fake (generally, I actually kind of like Khloe).

Also, before you call me jealous (of what?), please know that I don't care a lick about the Kardashians other than being interested in what they name their babies, but I enjoy (usually) seeing what everyone names their children because I'm a name nerd.

ETA: Anyone can ruin a name for any reason. Someone you don't like naming their child one of your favorite names can ruin the name for you. Honestly, I don't see it as being any different from a lot of people on here complaining about a name becoming "too popular".
    Right on! My thoughts exactly!
    First baby due on April 10, 2015

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

My money is on Kenya or Kaia.
    Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
    and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~

I imagine she will choose something that demands attention. Probably a word name, but not a color (Khaki, maybe) because Beyonce did that recently, and not a decidedly masculine name either (Kevin) because baby Maxwell took that thunder. Even Kansas won't fly thanks to baby Tenessee.

My best guess is that this LO will be named: KIWI

Other guesses are:

Keziah
    Kaia
    Kendra
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.