Names Searched Right Now:

Gideon Burtka Harris

Okay, so I know Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka's twins-Gideon and Harper- are not quite babies anymore. However, I love the names together, I find them adorable.

Coincidentally I ran into David Burtka over the weekend with Harper and Gideon. And he kept calling Gideon "Gids". I thought that was the cutest thing ever and I just wanted to share. Plus Gideon always struck me as a name without a nickname. Can't believe I missed the obvious and sweet 'Gids'!
    It's really given me a newfound respect of sorts for the name Gideon. Just wanted to share
    August Calvin Clayton Daniel Dexter Dominic Felix Frederic Graham Isaac Maxwell Nicholas Oscar Oswald Raphael Reuben Sebastian Thomas Wallace

Aurelia Avery Beatrix Bridget Clara Daniela Emilia Grace Greta Isobel Joanna Juniper Kate Lillian Lucille Marina Ramona Sofia Sidonia Sylvia Violet

Gideon and Harper are two names I'd never have put together but they are so cute! I love Gideon Scott, it sounds heroic. Gids is a great nickname, I never thought of it either!
    Winston - Sacha - Max - Philip - Wilbur
    Thisbe - Helena - Juno - Hazel - Olive

I agree, Gids is cute. There is also Giddy, a friend of a friend calls her son (who I believe is the same age) Gideon "Giddy."
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair