Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Kleodonda
    Kasseopeia
    Kadence- probably not original enough
    Kayeesus- jk
    Krishna

I'm betting on Karma.

Kadence isn't really out there, but it's a musical term and and I get the feeling they're the kind of people who think a misspelled name is an original name, so it's a definite possibility. They may surprise everyone by choosing something relatively normal like Kaia.
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

This has already been discussed in a previous thread.

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...West-Expecting!

I hope they choose a horrible tacky name so they don't ruin a good name for me! I know, that's selfish, but Kourtney chose a lovely name for her daughter, which kind of ruined Penelope for a lot of people.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    This has already been discussed in a previous thread.

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...West-Expecting!

I hope they choose a horrible tacky name so they don't ruin a good name for me! I know, that's selfish, but Kourtney chose a lovely name for her daughter, which kind of ruined Penelope for a lot of people.
    There's no rule that says we can't start a new thread. Afterall this thread was started after the baby was born.

I kind of laugh at people who say Kourtney ruined Penelope. I can sort of understand the dislike that this name was getting so popular, but really to let one person you don't even know ruin a name for you.

I still like Sarah despite some famous ones I don't like and knowing people who I don't like with the name.

Of course you can start a new thread whenever you want; I just thought I'd link the previous thread in case people wanted to see names others have suggested (the other thread is older and therefore has a more comprehensive list of names). Kourtney hasn't destroyed Penelope, but it's definitely made the name less desirable as she's increased its popularity and the name is now strongly affiliated with the Kardashians, whom a lot of people (myself included) dislike.

I feel the same way about Emily
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter