Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: This or that?

This or that?

Names that seemed perfectly fine on my individual boy and girl long lists, but putting the two lists side by side causes a few issues. In all cases, the boy name is listed first, then the girl.

Oliver vs Molly
    Charlie (poss Charles on BC) vs Charlotte
    Elliot vs Charlotte vs Harriet
    Harry vs Harriet
    Elliot vs Elizabeth vs Ellen
    Reuben vs Ellen
    Gus vs Grace
    Thomas vs Tamsin
    Jasper vs Jasmine
    James nn Jamie or Gemma

And one of boy names only, Patrick vs Dominic (do you think these are too close?)

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

All the best,
    Mischa.

Oliver vs Molly (Molly is adorable though! I actually think they'd be cute siblings)
    Charlie vs Charlotte
    Elliot vs Charlotte vs Harriet (Like all, but Elliot on a boy is cute as a button!)
    Harry vs Harriet
    Elliot vs Elizabeth vs Ellen
    Reuben vs Ellen
    Gus vs Grace
    Thomas vs Tamsin
    Jasper vs Jasmine (AAAARGH too difficult! Love both! Jasmine has nn possiblity Mini and that's why it won out for me)
    James nn Jamie or Gemma
    Patrick vs Dominic
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I like Oliver and Molly together too, but the likelihood is I'd call an Oliver Ollie in part, and Ollie and Molly - well. This is the problem with compiling separate boy and girl lists, not noticing the crossover issues.

And Mischa, love the suggestions! I'm especially swooning at Charlotte, Thomas and Oliver and your all girl suggestion - and three kids would be my ideal, too, if I can convince the OH to have that many.
    Last edited by essjay; June 17th, 2013 at 05:10 PM.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George