Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like Amelie best (although I say it ah-MILL-ee, which I think is different from you). I'm not terribly crazy about any of your combos, sorry, but I do like the idea of Amelie Juliana, though.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Talking

AH-mil-lee is just the anglicized version of the French pronunciation (AH-meh-lee or AH-may-lee) But they are too similar to really know the difference.

That's okay... Any MN suggestions? I will add that to my post above, because I intended on some opinions by the blanks
    alicia|16

not expecting, just collecting

I also say it Amillie
    .. Amelie Juniper

I really prefer Julianne. It's ironic because Julianne is a shorter form of Julianna and Amelie is a shorter form of Amelia, but I really don't like Amelie. I feel like Amelie will be mispronounced often, and personally My first urge was to just prn it like Amelia without the last syllable. Like a-meel-ee with stress on the meel instead Of the first syllable.

I prefer Amelie

Juliet, Willow, Camilla, Luna, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Aurelia, Lumina, Lavender

Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim