Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A few combos with Adam

Adam is one of my favorite boy named since forever. I like it from every side - how it is short and sweet, masculine, strong and has Biblical reference. I am still in search for perfect combo though so please tell me what you think of my ideas. I will add my comments.
    Adam Harvey - I see Harvey as a refreshing name which balances quite popular Adam out.
    Adam Levi - they are both two-syllable and Biblical but I just like them together.
    Adam Leopold - something longer than my beloved Adam Leo.
    Adam Noah - honestly, I don't really like how -m flows into N but Noah is a very special name for me.
    Adam Jared
    Adam Jude - this one gives me the complete sound, I just don't know why but looks like a perfect flow to me.
    Adam Valentine
    Adam Elisha
    Adam Jesse - sounds like a cool guy to me, just opinion.

Could you please not only tell your favorites but comment on every name? I would be very grateful if you did. Ideas welcome too, thanks.
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

I like the name Adam too! Since Adam is two syllables and four letters, I prefer longer names in the middle spot for balance. Here are my thoughts on your Adam combos. I have bolded my favourites.

Adam Harvey - This is fine as long as you don't have a two-syllable surname as well.
    Adam Levi - they sound ok but they're the same length.
    Adam Leopold - this has a good mix of different syllable counts and it looks better written out than Adam Leo.
    Adam Noah - They're four letters each but if Noah holds special meaning for you, that's a non-issue.
    Adam Jared - I don't like the two pronounced d's in this combo.
    Adam Jude - I love the name Jude but again those two strong "d" sounds aren't ideal for flow.
    Adam Valentine - This combo has a good balance (different syllables, short fn with a longer mn)
    Adam Elisha - I think this combo is lovely!
    Adam Jesse - this combo sounds good and Jesse is one letter longer. I like that Adam has too a's and Jesse has two e's. It would work best if your surname was longer.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thank you very much, Mischa! I am very grateful for you reply.
    Olympia

Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

I also like Adam for the reasons you mention.

Adam Harvey - I am not a fan of Harvey but it is fine in middle spot.
    Adam Levi - This is a great combo.
    Adam Leopold - I actually prefer Adam Leo andnifnit is beloved, why not go for it.
    Adam Noah - I like this but not nearly as much as Adam Leomand Adam Levi.
    Adam Jared - this is okay, nothing special.
    Adam Jude - I like this one.
    Adam Valentine - too feminine a middle name to me.
    Adam Elisha - again the middle name comes across as feminine to me.
    Adam Jesse - I like this.

Frankly, I would go with Adam Leo.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thank you, paw. Frankly,I am surprised that you mentioned Valentine and Elisha are feminine, they sound very boyish to my ears. How funny!
    Also, I wanted to add I am just collecting names, I am not pregnant.
    Olympia