Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Whoa ok, if you don't like dolphin's it's ok, some people don't like chocolate but i wouldn't bother them about it. I guess i'm just one of those crazy love all animals and have them sleeping on your bed kind of person lol. Anyway i was just saying like dolphin's aphrodite may have been the goddess of pleasure but also of LOVE.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

Yay baby! Congrats! I apologize if I am repeating anyone. I'm not the best at making combos but your lists are always so fun to play around with <3.

Ceridwen Ophelia Iris
    Titania Berangere Loveday
    Niniane Ophelia Yvaine
    Ceridwen Atalanta Yvaine
    Titania Loveday Isolde/Yseult
    Titania Zephyrine Noor
    Eulalia Melusine Celeste
    Amarantha Circe Nephele
    Callisto Roxana Vashti
    Roxana Celeste Nephele
    Hespera Charis Olwen
    Xenia Nephele Amoret
    Liriope Olwen Villanelle
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

I am sure someone has already mentioned this but obvious issue with Titania. I fell in love with this name in high school until one of my friends pointed out that her likely nn would be "Tit'. It is a beautiful name but I really do think this would be an issue(teenage boys have dirty minds) and would be hard for her so I hope you take that into consideration. Your names are very unusual so I don't feel I have a lot to contribute on them, many I haven't heard of before but I wanted to wish you a safe and healthy pregnancy. My first two are 14 months apart and I loved it, they are very close today. I also have a friend who had twins and a year later had a singleton. She said it wasn't bad because you remember how to do everything, you haven't forgotten in between. If she can manage you can! Best wishes.
    Andie - John,Thomas,Isla,Freya,Marigold

Sorry if I am being boring, I just thought of beautiful combo...

Morgana Arcadia Daphne.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Bounce; I do like Sophronia but it's too frilly I'm afraid. And Elowen is gorgeous, but I've got too many -wen names as there is.

Lex; thanks! Blessed! Or maybe cursed? Right now it feels like the latter... I doubt we'll decide on a name right away, it's not important as Roo will be too young to understand anyway. I am probably going to have five names fitting different little spirits, and then see. I hope I can convince my love to find out about the sex of the baby, as that will make the process easier. About a-names; I don't care. My sister and I have a-names, and my brother doesn't, I never thought it was weird. A lot of your favourites are mine as well, and Lyonesse is fab isn't it? Steal away! Belphoebe Lyra Tinuviel is beautiful! Thank you sweetie!!

Ocean8; thank you! I like Ceridwen Isis Nephele very very much.

Rosey; ooooooooh Oenone Zephyrine Noor!!!! That's beautiful! I love all your combos, but I agree with you; Zenobia Oenone Noor is my favourite too. I also really love Belphoebe Iris Noor (I love Noor at the end apparently). Thank you so much!!

Cygnus; thank you! Gorgeous combos, I love Niniane Ophelia Yvaine (it's like a Best of the British; Arthurian romance, Shakespeare and Neil Gaiman), Ceridwen Atalanta Yvaine and Liriope Olwen Villanelle in particular.

ajh; thank you for those reassuring words. It's still a bit terrifying to me, but I'm sure once the little baby is here all will be good. I'm honestly mainly worried about being pregnant and having a little baby, breastfeeding and picking up and all that.

Clocks; Morgana Arcadia Daphne is very pretty, thank you.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]