Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Is amoret pronounced am-or-et or am-or-ay?
    I like Amoret Isis

I believe last time you had Fiametta as a finalist last time? It's a really cool choice. I'm not great at flow and combinations so I only chose 2 for my combo and not sure what flows with fiametta but I like all 3 names.
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

Okay, doing my likes and dislikes of your middle names list now...

Alcyone
    Arcadia
    Berenice
    Celeste
    Charis
    Chloe
    Cyrene
    Daphne
    Eira
    Eirene
    Giselle
    Iris
    Isis
    Lisanor
    Loveday
    Lyra
    Noor
    Ophelia
    Phoebe
    Sybilla
    Sylvia
    Thalia
    Yvaine
    Zephyrine

Dislikes:

Aradia
    Argante
    Bastet
    Blodwen
    Chione
    Cissea
    Clemency (prefer Clemence)
    Elbereth
    Endellion
    Eos
    Hecate
    Idony/Idunn
    Nephele
    Oenone
    Olwen
    Signe
    Tinuviel
    Ursaly (prefer Ursula)
    Vashti
    Villanelle
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Yes i suppose that's ahem.. true but well their a bit like the original Aphrodite(the goddess of 'love') aren't they? slightly erm.. 'frivolous' perhaps but really what makes them who they are isn't that but the fact that they love everyone(in a friendly way, not in that 'frivolous' way). Anyway that's what i see even if other people don't.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

I'm quite late joining the discussion and haven't got time to read all the posts, but I couldn't help noticing that you've got Sybilla on your MN list. I love Sybella/Sybil and think it would make a beautiful middle name.

From your FN list, my favourites are Belphoebe, Amoret (pronunciation.?), Olympia, and Zenobia. Other names that came to mind when I saw your list are Odessa, Thalia, Aurora, Melisande, Georgiana, Calliope, Araminta, and Honora.