Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I adore Lyra, Chloe, Phoebe, Sylvia, and Ophelia- they all make beautiful middle names, if not first, too! I LOVE Titania (very Shakespeare! Midsummer is an amazing play, and Titania makes a beautiful namesake). I also think Selene, Callisto, and Pandora are great! I like the name Circe a lot, but there will be a lot of association with the Game of Thrones character, though she uses a different spelling. Or for those who have read the Odyssey, it'll spark memories of the witch who turned Odysseus' men to pigs. I fear the same fate for Morgana, who was a sorceress...I have nothing against the names personally, I think they're beautiful, but I'm just afraid of the connections that people may make. Best of luck with your naming endeavors! If you need any more names, here are a few that I hope you might like:
    Aurora
    Lita
    Eliora
    Caliope
    Tal
    Capucine
    Calluna
    Roux
    Anastasia
    Pfeifer/Fifer
    Violetta
    Calix
    Chrysanthemum
    Henriette
    Evangelina
    Theodosia
    Theodora

Congrats!!
    I like:
    Amoret
    Ceridwen <3
    Genoveva
    Godiva <3 GP
    Liriope
    Melusine
    Messalina
    Morgana
    Roxana <3
    Selene
    Titania
    Xenia
    Zenobia

Middle only:
    Aradia
    Arcadia
    Berenice
    Chloe <3
    Clemency
    Cyrene
    Daphne
    Eira
    Eirene
    Endellion
    Eos
    Giselle <3
    Iris <3
    Isis
    Lisanor
    Lyra
    Ophelia <3
    Pheobe
    Sybilla <3
    Sylvia
    Zephyrine

Good luck!

Juliet, Arabella, Willow, Camilla, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Giselle, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Eliora, Aurelia, Emalina, Maëlys, Lumina, Lavender, Seraphina

Jeremy, Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Micah, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Samson, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim

Congratulations Ottilie! I have a half-sister who's just over a year younger than me and though we haven't seen much of each other, she's the sister (I'm the eldest of five girls, phew) I get along with the best and I definitely think it's because of the pseudo-twin-thing.

Fiammetta, Hespera, Hypatia, Melpomene, Morgana, Olympia and Zenobia are the names that I love the most.

Some attempts on combinations:
    Fiammetta Lisanor Zephyrine
    Fiammetta Tinúviel Ophelia
    Hespera Ophelia Tinúviel
    Hespera Olwen Alcyone
    Hypatia Signe Genoveva
    Hypatia Zephyrine Hecate
    Melpomene Sybilla Atalanta
    Melpomene Tinúviel Giselle
    Morgana Euphrosyne Noor
    Morgana Signe Arcadia
    Olympia Cyrene Florimell
    Olympia Circe Tinúviel
    Zenobia Tinúviel Selene
    Zenobia Melusine Atalanta

I adore Tinúviel, it's one of my absolutely favourite LOTR-names (up there with Alatáriel).
    Last edited by shvibziks; June 17th, 2013 at 10:37 AM.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

You hate dolphin's? dolphin's are beautiful.

Anyway congratulation's! I don't think it's too odd that your having another baby so early, i want mine to be quite close together, which will mean i will probably have them all before i hit 30! (that's 'the plan' and that won't be happening for another 4-5 years.) I actually think that your boyfriend probably has very good swimmers considering you weren't trying either time and you have never been pregnant before him.

I think Circe or Selene are nice. Also why don't you use Rosalind this time? perhaps it will work on this one. What about Odelia for a middle name as it's a variant of your name!

or
    Laetitia
    Rosalia
    Danae
    Last edited by leona23; June 17th, 2013 at 06:26 AM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

Ceridwen Thalia Villanelle
    Lyonesse Arcadia Iris
    Oriana Ophelia Isis
    Niniane Olwen Phoebe
    Titania Giselle Signe
    Circe Yvaine Aradia
    Gwenllian Hecate Iris

I tried to come up with combinations for my favorites - such lovely names to choose from! and Sweet Sessha, your descriptions are beautiful!
    Last edited by author in writing; June 16th, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
    ~ "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names" ~

today's favorites: Celia, Cassandra and Arthur, Inigo.