Morgana
    Oriana
    Roxana
    Selene
    Zenobia
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I'm dividing the list into names I love, like, are unusable or don't like too start, then doing 'normal' and not 'normal' midlles. A PP said the sibling's name is Aphrodite, love that!

Love
    Callisto
    Circe
    Fiammetta
    Melusine
    Morgana
    Oriana
    Selene- love the goddess connection
    Xenia

Amoret
    Amarantha
    Atalanta
    Ceridwen
    Eulalia
    Hypatia
    Hespera
    Liriope- prefer Calliope
    Olympia
    Tanaquil
    Titania

Don't like
    Gwenllian
    Bellicent
    Belphoebe- prefer jut Phoebe
    Euphrosyne
    Melpomene
    Niniane- cannot pronounce
    Roxana
    Zenobia

Unusable
    Godiva- the chocolate
    Boudicca- doesn't work with Aphrodite, great namesake
    Florimell- like but Aphrodite and Florimell are not a great sibset IMO
    Genoveva-love but would always be asked "Geneva? Or Genevieve?"
    Lyonesse- I know the Arthurian history, but I think most people will just see a misspelling
    Messalina- Goddess of beauty and a mess.
    Polyhymnia- misspelling, like the Greek muse reference. Clio or Thalia?
    Pandora- constant blame for all humanities trouble

Middles

Normal
    Berenice
    Blodwen
    Celeste
    Charis
    Chloe
    Cyrene
    Daphne
    Eira
    Eirene
    Eos
    Giselle
    Hecate
    Iris
    Isis
    Lyra- sad to see on mn only list
    Ophelia
    Phoebe
    Sylvia
    Thalia
    Yvaine

Not Normal
    Alcyone
    Aradia
    Bastet
    Argante
    Arcadia
    Chione- love this
    Cissea
    Clemency
    Elbereth
    Endellion
    Idony/Idunn
    Lisanor
    Loveday
    Nephele
    Noor
    Oenone
    Olwen
    Signe
    Sybilla
    Tinuviel
    Ursaly
    Vashti
    Villanelle- sounds like villain
    Zephyrine

I really love Circe, Callisto, or Selene with Aphrodite, so those are the ones used in the combos. But would two -ee endings (Aphrodite and Circe be too much to say for introductions?

Circe Giselle Hypatia
    Circe Morgana Nephele- too much sorceress?
    Circe Hespera Yvaine
    Circe Thalia Chione
    Circe Oriana Melusine

Callisto Phoebe Blodwen
    Callisto Daphne Fiammetta
    Callisto Morgana Zephyrine
    Callisto Daphne Hespera
    Callisto Hespera Celeste

Selene Ophelia Amoret
    Selene Thalia Eos
    Selene Lisanor Nephele
    Selene Phoebe Atalanta
    Selene Arcadia Celeste

And congratulations!
    ~Mehri

Ooh, replies!!!

Mrs Anton; Eira is very pretty, but it's reserved for the middle slot. I do like Selene Eira though.

Flamingo; thank you, I do like Oriana too, and it's beautiful with Celeste!

sp; thanks, a bit plain for me, but lovely.

AliceVictorious; thanks! Those are some of my very favourites... I like both combos very much!

melissac; Delphine is gorgeous, and it's been on and off my list, but it's off for two reasons: 1) I know a girl by this name and 2) I loathe dolphins.

Clocktower; Thank you!! Melusine Charis Celeste is beautiful! The others too, but this one caught my eye immediately.

c@29; Thanks for those combos, I love Amoret Oriana Cissea (feels all pink and golden wrapped in ivy) and Messalina Iris Elbereth! Gorgeous.

emjae; thanks, yes, two middles might seem over the top, but it's tradition in bf's family, so... I do like Xenia Noor and Zenobia Alcyone a lot!

bonfire; Thanks, and I know, right? Three months on tuesday... this was definitely not planned. Your combos are great and inspirational! I guess I should've specified more about the "normal" names, Belphoebe for example who has Phoebe in it is fine with two weird middles. And Niniane too (Nina and Anne/Anna). I love Atalanta Zephyrine Loveday & Niniane Arcadia Eos very much! And the others are very inspirational, a great place to start! Thanks, sweetie!

Mischa; thank you so much. I love basically all of your combos, Belphoebe Iris Loveday, Oriana Isis Tinuviel, Tanaquil Eirene Noor... let's face it, they're all gorgeous!!!

Neptune; thanks for sorting out your favourites. I hope it will be great, too!

Sweet Sessha; Haha, yeah, enjoy yourself! After this one it'll be a loooong break I think. No imagery yet; I think I'm waiting for the gender revealing ultrasound for that this time! First of all; you rock my woolen socks off. Thanks so much for taking the time to go through the names like that, your veto points are spot on. My man did indeed nix Atalanta last time around, but I thought maybe this time...? I will always try to make him go for Atalanta. I'm perfectly happy to have it in the middle though. Tanaquil, a hedgehog pokemon! Oh my, maybe we should give the name to a pet instead. Maybe we'll get a house-hedgehog in the countryside even... too funny! I think people are pronouncing Idunn wrong. It's EEd-oon. I think it's beautiful... and it would honour my grandmother. Clemency, we don't have the DP in Europe, so it's not an association over here, and my boyfriend hates Ursula. And Ursa. He does however like Ursaly (medieval). Who knows why, he's bizarre. Thanks sweetiepie!!!

C&PUno; wohoo, yay, you like Zenobia and Hespera! I love Zenobia Endellion Yvaine, Xenobia Loveday Ophelia, Hespera Ophelia Yvaine & Hespera Daphne Celeste so much! All beautiful though! Thank you!!

Sessha! Again! With combos! Holy moly me oh my, your imagery's perfect for each and everyone! I honestly love them all, but I will pick my absolute favourite for each fn: Amaranth Iris Aradia, Amoret Isis Ophelia, Belphoebe Olwen Yvaine/Belphoebe Signe Ophelia, Callisto Loveday Alcyone, Ceridwen Elbereth Yvaine, Circe Ophelia Noor/Circe Olwen Tinuviel, Fiammetta Hecate Noor, Gwenllian Eos Arcadia, Liriope Sylvia Loveday, Lyonesse Villanelle Isis, Melusine Isis Tinuviel, Morgana Zephyrine Isis, Niniane Iris Arcadia/Niniane Sylvaine Alcyone, Nimue Eira Tinuviel, Oriana Isis Argante, Selene Olwen Tinuviel/Selene Elbereth Yvaine & Titania Sylvia Noor. About your concern regarding Niniane; I've asked people (people I know, not random ones) about the ninny thing, and no one uses that word. I don't think it's a thing over here, really! And Ceridwen; I see her very wisdomouos and wicca too; but in winter... and this will (as far as I can tell) be a winter baby. (If I'm 5 weeks along I'll be due mid february!)

tfzolghadr; thanks, I love those too!

I will do an edit later! Thanks so much, you lovely lovelies!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Oh, Merry, you posted while I replied! Thank you for arranging the names into neat little categories for me. I agree with a lot of what you say. The endings in Aphrodite and Circe doesn't bother me, the rest of the names are so different, sound wise and syllable wise.

I love Circe Oriana Melusine, Callisto Hespera Celeste and Selene Ophelia Amoret Thanks!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Whoa Sessh! I'll let you take the reins on this list, since you are super amazing at it. But, I do have an easy top 5. My favorites, complete with stars:

***Ceridwen- is February wintery enough for you? If so then you're already done... Close the thread. Hehe =]
    **Olympia- oooh put me on the list of favoring this one, gorgeous, Olympus-y (should be a word)
    *Zenobia- a really great late-comer to the list from last time, she's lovely and spunky and holds her own with Dita
    *Oriana- well I can tell that the O names are going to be my fave's this time around, but Olympia is stronger imo
    Gwenllian- very majestic and feminine, I think she can definitely make a combo to measure up with big sis's name

6. Hespera- still a beautiful choice, but perhaps not yet because she's so floral and garden-like
    7. Titania- I haven't had enough time to fully consider this one yet, but first impression is that it's awesome
    8. Eulalia- very pretty! But I worry if it'll end up being enough to stand up to Aphrodite
    9. Fiammetta- probably not fitting for this little one, but I will not be the one to eliminate her as an option, haha
    10. Melusine- I was trying to give you a top 10, but I think the top 5 is more accurate. Not sure if I love love these

Middle only:
    Amoret (I'm adding her here)
    Arcadia
    Celeste (I might prefer Selene but haven't decided yet)
    (Constance??)
    Daphne
    Eira
    Endellion
    Giselle
    Iris
    (Liriope/Niniane- adding these here cause of the endings but I love them)
    Noor
    Olwen
    Ophelia
    Thalia
    Tinuviel
    Zephyrine
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia