Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    I just thought of Ismeria Daphne Hypatia, and figured it would be perfect for you! Good luck!

Ooh, and how about Azar Morgana Klytie? Or Morgana Klytie Azar?
    Last edited by namelover77; June 23rd, 2013 at 10:24 PM.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    I'm glad you like my combos. I think we like Noor on the end because it's a. a beautiful name and b. the only single syllable name on your list. It's a flow thing, I think. Belphoebe Iris Noor was my other favorite combo. I figured that since you like the Pre-Raphaelites, you might also be into Art Nouveau and there's something really Art Nouveau-ish about that combo, I think. Maybe it's the Iris? There's a lot of Irises in Nouveau motifs. It also makes me think of dusky twilight colors like aubergine, mauve, cerulean and deep greens and inky blacks.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

I like Eulalia best! It seems so feminine, with visions of music and lilies.

Eulalia Chloe would be gorgeous.
    Eulalia Iris
    Eulalia Daphne
    Eulalia Eirene (or Irene)
    Eulalia Cyrene
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

Namelover; Ismeria Daphne Hypatia is very pretty, thank you!

Rosey; you are so right! One syllable wonder, that one is. Belphoebe Iris Noor is indeed very Art Nouveau-ish. I do love Art Nouveau, one of my favourite art movements. I'm especially drawn to Klimt and Mucha... beautiful beautiful stuff. Iris is a stunning little name, I really want to use it.

Alphabethdem; beautiful little combos, I like Eulalia Iris a lot.

Closing the thread now, husband made me a list yesterday and we've managed to make a list of names we both like. But I will start a new thread for that one, you have all been very helpful and brought a lot of thoughts and wonderful ideas to the table! Thank you all so much, again!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014