Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Lex; Thanks, you're right about so many things! I'm happy you like Romulus, it's one of my favourites at the moment (and Romulus Cato Bayard is a fantastic combo!)! Bellamy is great, we did put it on the *new* list, it's a good suggestion. Orpheus will probably be saved for a future baby... because someone has laid down a few rules for the baby naming process. Thanks, sweetie!

Tuitree; yeah, my husband is in love with Xerxes. It's the Greek version of the name, but I'm not ruling out anything because of it's origin.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Here are my favorites:

Cyrus
    Evander
    Hadrian
    Laszlo
    Lucius
    Rainier

Ferdinand
    Gareth
    Hugh
    Lawrence
    Lorien
    Odin
    Oliver
    Robin
    Sebastian
    Thor
    Tiberius
    Xavier

I just realized you wanted two middles! I commented on the girl's list with one-middle combos! oops! Well, I am terrible with two middles, so I'll let others play… but your boys list is totally inspired! Good luck!
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

Alphabet; thanks for giving me your favourites.

I meant to close this yesterday, but apparently I didn't do that! My man conjured up his list yesterday, and we've managed to make an acceptable top 25. But I'll open a new thread for that one... Thanks everyone again, your comments and insights have been very helpful and have definitely made an impact on our new list. You all rock !
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014