Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

List for Baby Boy: Attempt No. 1

Baby's in the belly way sooner than planned, so it's back to name lists for me. I know it's early, but last time was kind of disastrous, and I can't imagine having any time on my hands with an 11 month old and a newborn to think about names when February comes, so it's better to get a head start. Boyfriend is, again, not talking baby names until the second trimester, so this is all me.

These are the names I've though of this far (it's long, I know). Lots of reuse from last time, some new loves. I'd love to get your opinions, and suggestions too. Our daughter has the name of one of the major Greek deities, so I'd like to avoid major Gods as first name (which is why Odin and Osiris are in the middle category). If you'd like to try to make combos, that would of course be welcome. We're doing two middles. If first name is eccentric, one of the middles needs to be one of the more normal names (and I'm using this term lightly, as I know from experience some of you will disagree with my definition of normal).

Auberon
    Aurelian
    Casimir
    Cyrus
    Endymion
    Evander
    Faramond
    Gawain
    Hadrian
    Hector
    Herne
    Isidore
    Laszlo
    Leonidas
    Lothair
    Lucius
    Orpheus
    Perseus
    Ptolemy
    Rainier
    Roderick
    Romulus
    Sylvan

Middle name only:
    Altair
    Antony
    Arion
    Basil
    Bayard
    Bors
    Calidore
    Cato
    Damon
    Dragan
    Eglamour
    Faulkner
    Ferdinand
    Finvarra
    Gareth
    Grenfell
    Hugh
    Idris
    Ivo
    Lawrence
    Lodestar
    Lorien
    Loxias
    Mordred
    Odin
    Oliver
    Osiris
    Perseus
    Ranulph
    Robin
    Sebastian
    Shasta
    Sigurd
    Taliesin
    Thor
    Tiberius
    Tresillian
    Valemon
    Vladimir
    Xavier

Thanks so much!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014