Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What name do you like the best? Siblings are Simon, Olivia, and Daphne

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arabella

13 20.00%
  • Bianca

27 41.54%
  • Nadia

6 9.23%
  • Mila

19 29.23%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please help me make a decision!!!

Hello everyone! I am expecting baby #4 and I'm having a difficult time deciding on a name for my baby girl. I recently posted what I thought were final two choices, but my husband came to me a couple of days ago presenting two more options that he previously vetoed....adding to my confusion lol. So, would you please offer your opinions? I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks in advance. Siblings are Simon, Olivia, and Daphne.

The choices are: Arabella, Bianca, Nadia, and Mila

Voted for Mila, but Bianca is nice too.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

1 Arabella - matches the frills of Olivia and the British "vibe" of Simon and Daphne
    2 Bianca - goes well with Olivia and the others
    3 Nadia - I don't like the shared "ia" with Olivia
    4 Mila - I like this name but it seems short next to the three older children's names
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Mila is super pretty! I thought Bianca was unique, but I went to a party on Friday and met at least 5 or 6 Bianca's. They're all nice names, however my least favourite would be Nadia (but I'm biast because I knew a Nadia and she drove me crazy!), but I've never really known an Arabella, Bianca or a Mila. I mean, I've met someone with each name (minus Mila), but I don't know them very well, so they don't influence my choices.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Arabella fits in well with siblings Simon, Olivia and Daphne.
    All of the names seem a tad too exotic, but maybe because of the Bella part, Arabella fits better than the others...