Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    My DH and I have similar tastes. He was the one who suggested our current daughters middle name (Hero). His faves for a boy are Alaric, Fox (+ the combo Alaric Fox), Leander, Eben, Ames, Job, Dean, Marcus & Atlas. For girls he likes Althea, Cosima, Persephone, Gemma, Freja, Jasmine & Isadora.
    Senia Hero: 21/03/11
    Apolline Ever: 05/09/13

My dad is more into name meanings then the actual sound of the name, I think. He gave me my name, Erica, because he "always liked the sound & meaning of it." My mom is the one who came up with the yooneek spelling - Erykah. He named my other two siblings, Simone & Liam, and if he had another two more children he'd name them Jasmine & Evan. Nms but still cool.
    A 17 year old girl with a penchant for names (◡‿◡✿)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Current Favorites [changes frequently]:
    ♀: Sylvie, Lux, Romy, Ottilie, Maisie, Pearl
    ♂: Leo, Atlas, Ezra, Archer, Beau, Flynn

My husband LOVES Job, too. In fact, that's what we're naming our little boy due 11/4/13! A name with a story of strength behind it. I like Alaric as well. Nice, strong sound to it.
    Mommy to:

Amaré Elyse . Her name is the present infinitive of "to love" in Latin, and we pronounce it Am-uh-RAY.

Job Marcellus. We call him Joby.

Quote Originally Posted by katemp91 View Post
    Kick- This is actually one that I brought up, but he likes it because of the tough, sporty connotation.
    Dear Katemp91, if you'd like to know, Kick is short for Frederick in my country. So it's a great name!!

This thread is so interesting! I cannot even get my DH to talk about names with me, yet. I think that with his first three children, he let their mothers pick their names entirely. My father's only rule for naming my siblings and I was: Don't make it any longer than it needs to be. So, there is Ruth, Wyatt, and Cora (me).
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles