Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby # 6...need a classic with mn Elizabeth after stillborn

I'm expecting my fifth girl (out of six) and stuck on names. Had I known I was going to have this many, I would have saved some middle names Please suggest some classic baby names, using the middle name Elizabeth after my stillborn, that go with my sibling set.
    My five are: Grace Catherine, Jack Emerson, Emma Caroline, Mary Clare & Elizabeth Marie.

I like Charlotte, Audrey and Annabelle. I also like Margaret but don't know if that's too old school...we are Irish Catholic though! Thanks.

I love Margaret with nickname Maggie or Maisie! Charlotte, Audrey, and Annabelle are all beautiful too.

Some other names that came to mind:
    Alice Elizabeth
    Kathleen Elizabeth
    Madeleine Elizabeth
    Sarah Elizabeth
    Beatrice Elizabeth
    Eleanor Elizabeth
    Hannah Elizabeth

Hope that helps!
    Jane Elizabeth

Oops typo.....I meant to include Jane Elizabeth as one of the name suggestions. Sorry, I am typing this on my phone.

Hmm, this is hard as you've used so many lovely classics! I like your options, especially Audrey and Margaret (but I'm biased there).

I'd also suggest a few more classics, such as: Eleanor, Jane, Victoria, Cora, or Helena.
    Estella ~ Helena ~ Miriam ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Ivy ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Well I love Audrey, Charlotte and Margaret. I also like Annabelle....but "belle" names are so trendy right now that I'm afraid they might "date" themselves.

As for other options

-Madelyn Elizabeth
    -Sarah Elizabeth
    -Rachel Elizabeth
    -Alexandra Elizabeth
    -Julia Elizabeth
    -Natalie Elizabeth
    -Lydia Elizabeth
    -Lucy Elizabeth
    -Amelia Elizabeth