Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    When we first started talking about names, I had DH go through my baby names book and make a list of his favorites. Here are his top ten:

Boys
    Jacob
    Alexander
    Christopher
    Benjamin
    William
    Theodore
    Dominic
    Sebastian
    Frederick
    Matthew

Girls
    Katherine
    Elizabeth
    Mary
    Victoria
    Caroline
    Gabrielle
    Daphne
    Madeleine
    Celeste
    Anastasia

Our list are actually rather similar, especially the boys'. Made choosing first names really easy!
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

My partner is generally VERY traditional with girls names, if it was up to him we'd have a Amelia Rose, Ava Rose, Isabella Rose - all lovely names, but a bit boring to me. And I've no idea what i is with him and the middle name 'Rose', but automatically goes on every name suggestion.

He has only ever seriously suggested one boys name and that's the one our eldest have. He did suggest Massimo too, but I'm not sure how serious that was :P

My hubby still thinks that Danger would be a great middle name for a boy. I don't know if I'd let him use it, but Solomon Danger kinda has a nice ring to it!

I love this! Maybe Cynthia is the ultimate "guy name"! I've heard Veronica from the men in my life too. Both names feel a little glam, a little 80s, a little high maintenance...

My SO likes short, "rough and tumble" names for boys, and the exact opposite of that for girls, although he still prefers boyish nn's for girl's.

The names he has laid on the table:
    Briggs- I think this is subconsiously because of the company Briggs and Stratton.
    Colt- He's a cowboy and it reminds him of horses and guns. Plain and simple.
    Kick- This is actually one that I brought up, but he likes it because of the tough, sporty connotation.
    Michael- He says he has liked it since he was little.

Penelope- He loves this name so much, I swear, he has tried to rename me Penelope. While I prefer the nn Poppy, he is adamant that the nn is Penn.
    Magnolia- We both love this one. Super girly, in my book. I like the nn's Mila, he likes Mags or Maggie.
    Brooklyn- He just likes the way it sounds.
    Sophia- Same as with Brooklyn...both of which are too trendy sounding for me.