Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I like Kennedy Frances "Brimer", or Delaney Carys "Brimer".
    I don't like Kennedy Carys (the hard k sound twice grates a bit.)

Delaney Autumn is my favorite from your list. I like the flow of one syllable names with your first name choice and last name. It is then 3-1-2 syllables. Also, it think Autumn is the most feminine one syllable name on your list.

However, I think Delaney should have a simple clearly feminine middle name like her sister. I like:

Delaney Rose, Delaney Joy, Delaney grace, Delaney Mae
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I like the 3-1-2 count also and think Quinn is the best fit in terms of that though not my style. I like Delaney Autumn! So lovely.

I also love Winter, Mahalia and Frances as names but don't feel they fit as well with Delaney.

Delaney and Cassidy are very well suited I had no idea re Kennedy! Is your Cassidy curly haired?!

Some other one syllable options could be

Bliss
    Snow
    Sora
    Moon
    Star
    Neve
    Paige
    Ivy
    Eve

Best to you

I think Delaney Sage, Delaney Frances, Delaney Nova and Delaney Carys are the only ones that sound okay. Of these, Sage is the one I would go with.

Saoirse (pronounced Seer-sha) - Yeah, that's right. You need to clarify how it's pronounced. It's 'just' a middle name, but I wouldn't want to clarify the pronouncion of my childrens names all the time
    Mahalia - Sounds awkward with Delaney
    Quinn - only like it for a boy
    Liberty - sounds too rhymey with Delaney in my opinion
    Frances - Nothing wrong with this, just not my cup of tea
    Winter - I like Winter, but I don't think it sounds right with Delaney
    Autumn - Sounds awkward with Delaney
    Alexis Victoria
    mom to the dragon and lion boys, AKA Drake Zephyr and Skandar Leonidas
    TTC 2014/2015

I love the name Delaney! Great choice!

Delaney Carys is my favourite, but I also like Delaney Mahalia, Delaney Quinn, Delaney Saoirse and Delaney Frances! Good luck!
    Mabel // Juniper // Adelaide // Rosalind // Delaney // Winifred // Cecilia // Dorothy // Margaret // Georgia
    Everett // August // Edward // Julian // Ronan // Theodore // Kingston // Nathaniel // Archer // Gabriel