Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Help with #4, please!

Hello everyone,

This is my first nameberry post, honestly I've never really been one to get on a website forum and talk to people I've never met but we are really struggling with #4's name, so I really hope someone might be able to help!

Since this will be our last bub, I am fully devoted to choosing the "perfect name", I know it will be impossible, but I'm more than willing to give it a go!

It is just over 8 weeks until the all important due date and we are frantically searching, but have come up with nothing. So I've come here to be a pain and ask for some suggestions...What would you name Jack, Archer and Willa's little brother or sister?

To give you a little bit of assistance, we like laid-back, ready-for-fun, happy, unpretentious names, that sound good with a Aussie accent... I'm happy to be a little adventurous this time, providing the name is easy to say, spell and isn't to long. We haven't got any preferences for middle names yet either so if you want to put forward a combo or two, that would be great!

I would love it if you could help, we would be eternally grateful!

Imm

Oh and if it's helpful our last name begins with a SL, has a strong T sound in the middle and ends with a Y (EE sound), thanks
    The bratpack Jack Tennyson, Archer Fitzwilliam, and Willa Jean. Eagerly awaiting our bump, due August.

Violet Maeve / Imogen
    Esme Charlotte / Helena
    Alice Caroline
    Freya Isabel/ Isobel

Angus
    Morris
    Felix
    Adam
    Colin
    Dexter (maybe too close to Archer)

Cannot think of boy's middles right now but maybe above list helps.

Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas, Walker/Wesley

Jack, Archer, Willa and...

Tristan
    Seth
    Gabriel
    Louis
    Cooper
    Ryan
    Xavier
    Mason
    Henry
    Beau

Zoe
    Tahlia
    Phoebe
    Georgia
    Sophie
    Amelia
    Beth
    Martha
    Maria
    Clover
    Laura
    Katherine
    Clara
    Last edited by calista; June 16th, 2013 at 06:21 AM.