Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I've only ever been to Disneyland Paris, once and when I was 11. We went then because once I turned 12 my parents would have had to pay adult prices for me, but my sisters would have been old enough to enjoy it (they'd have been 7 and 9 that summer). We all had a ball, parents included. My youngest sister has never been a big rollercoaster fan, especially at that age, but my dad took me and sometimes my other sister on the big rides while my mum was with my sister/s on the younger rides. We had a day in the Studios park next door as well as part of the trip, I think it was included with our ticket. I think between 5 and 10 is about perfect, though 11-nearly-12 year old me still had a whale of a time. It was the summer before I started secondary school so I hadn't reached the "I'm more mature than this" stage yet and it was also the first time I'd been abroad which also helped, and I did have a love of theme parks even back then.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George