Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Talking Disneyland/Disneyworld Trips??

Hi Berries!

So I am not a parent yet, however, I'd really love (when the time comes) to take my children to Disneyland or Walt Disney World. Living in Australia means that we may settle for Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea or who knows maybe we'll save for a few years and head to Anaheim. Personally, I'd prefer Anaheim, but either way I want them to experience it. I'll be going on a trip to the US in 2015 so I'll probably be visiting Disney World (purely because that's where my tour will go; but we shall see.) Anyway, so when do you think is the perfect time for a family trip to Disneyland/Disneyworld? I am thinking 5 - 10 years, mostly because that's about the time that they become obsessed with Disney and they're still old enough to remember it, which is incredibly important because it'll only probably be a once-off experience. It'd be great to stay in a hotel within the park, but its so expensive so its unlikely we would be able to afford it. Also, has anyone visited any of them? I love hearing about each of the parks, especially because they're so different and yet so similar. If you've made the trip with kids feel free to write about that too.

Thanks!

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas