Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    How would you pronounce Milena? Muh-lee-nuh or Muh-lay-nuh? Or some other way?

Amaia is a Basque name (that I heard on a Basque acquaintance's little girl about a decade ago) so I never really considered it trendy, more exotic/unique but it is good feedback to hear that it is sounding trendy to some of you out there.

If you both love Millie, you should go with it one way or another. It seems like there are lots of suggestions of full names to get you there. An alternative would be to use Millie on it's own. I dont think there's anything wrong with that. If you're worried about "down the road" I think Millie is just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by staceyi View Post
    If you both love Millie, you should go with it one way or another. It seems like there are lots of suggestions of full names to get you there. An alternative would be to use Millie on it's own. I dont think there's anything wrong with that. If you're worried about "down the road" I think Millie is just fine.
    Thanks, staceyi. We do both love Millie. I am still a bit unsure about it standing on its own; hubby is happy with just naming her Millie. After really and truly not minding one way or another for 8 months, I am finding myself hoping for a boy because I am happier with our boy choice!

I agreed that Millie can definately stand on its own. But if you really want a longer name what about using something like Amaia Lily to get to Milly/ Millie.
    I like Amaia and as a kiwi I don't feel it's trendy either.
    Amaia Dove
    Amaia Paloma (dove)
    Amaia Liv (alternative to olive)

Eden is ok. I prefer Edie on its own than as a nn for Eden.
    Edie Hope
    Edie Salome

Stella is cute. And Estella is gorgeous! I love that it means star.
    Stella Livia
    Btw Stella Lucy would be star light

All your boys names are great.
    I love Tate. Especially as it means happy. It's on my list.
    Tate Callum (dove)
    Tate Jonah (peace/ dove)
    Tate Salomon

Hugo Salomon
    Hugo Callum
    Hugo Paxton (peace town)

Lincoln Salomon
    Lincoln Pax (peace)

Good luck!

I love the suggestion of Amaia Lily to acheive the nn Millie. Genius.