Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I definitely prefer Susanna over Susannah, and Marisol is pretty as well. Sonata is pretty, too. I actually like Sonnet, too, but that'd be a little more of a stretch, and besides is similar to Sunday in terms of issues.

At the daycare I used to work at I had two sisters in my class named Saturday and Sunday. I know Sunday went by Sunny but I'm not sure about the other one. I'm not very fond of those kinds of names, but Sunday isnt a bad name. Its cute, silly and fun and could grow with the child depending on what they went by.
    Gwyneth Berkeley (9/95), Landon Bradley (12/98), Sawyer Kymberley (12/07), Alivia Presley (1/11) & Ingrid Hadley (4/13)

-
    Anthony, Benjamin, Carey, Carmine, Ellington, Hudson, Judah, Kingston, Liam, Luca, Ross, Ryker
    Astoria, Harlow, Honor, Ireland, Lorelei, Lorraine, Magnolia, Rydel, Vienna, Waverly, Willow
    GPs: Bauer, Hart, Noble, Oak, Rocky, Royal, Shor, Wilder, Zane/Beauty, Haven, Love, Oakley, Oceane, Rhine, Sailor/Sailor Mae, Snow, Sunday

I don't think it's cruel at all, I think it's a sweet name!
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

It's not cruel, but I don't think she'd be any better off than if you just went ahead and named her Sunny. (I prefer Sunny to Sunday anyway.) I like Susanna nn Sunny, but if that's "too country" for you, maybe something with -son in it?

I'm neither here nor there about Sunday as a name, but since it was brought up, I actually do know a very successful DC lawyer named Sunday. I'm pretty sure in a future full of Jaydens and Baylees this argument of not being able to be professional whatever with a particular name is going to be pointless, but that's just my opinion.