Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Congratulations, if you are expecting. I don't really think your combinations flow well. If Faith and Ramona were changed around, it will sound much better. otherwise, I think it sounds like the name is not finished. Juliet Ramona Faith sounds much better than Juliet Faith Ramona, in my opinion anyways.
    May I suggest some other first names? I was thinking Alice Ramona Faith or Charlotte Ramona Faith.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Baby girl has been named.
    Her name is Noemi Ramona Faith!
    It means 'my delight' and she certainly is.
    Noemi is the French version of Naomi, who's a character from my favorite Bible story.
    I feel that there is a lot of meaning in her name and I hope more than anything that she grows up to have a strong faith.
    I can't wait til' I can see her little face for the first time <3
    Last edited by sinkingin; June 16th, 2013 at 03:12 PM.

I like it! Congrats on choosing a name!
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Noemi was my first choice. I think it's gorgeous.

@ Mischa I don't see Noemi as variant in spelling, it's a variation of Naomi with a different pronunciation. (Naomi is pronuciated Neigh-o-me and Noemi is pronounced No-em-ie). I think it's prettier myself. You have said in previous posts you look more than one variation of the name.