Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I generally dislike place names for people. Especially places outside of your country; it feels like trying too hard to be different and cultured.

For a place name, which I generally dislike, I don't think it's bad. Holland just has a good ring to it, even though it's definitely not my style.
    Susannah ~ Marigold ~ Katharine ~ Violet ~ Annemarie ~ Thalia ~ Fiona ~ Juliet ~ Lucy ~ Elisabeth ~ Madeline ~ Primrose ~ Molly ~ Sophia ~
    William ~ Caspian ~ Timothy ~ Peter ~ Roland ~ Arthur ~ Percy ~ Elliot ~ Llewellyn ~ Nico ~ John Paul ~ Finn ~ Benedict ~ Faramir

I don't like it...

Its not bad! I'd rather see just Holly though.
    Maximus Alexander's Mama
    Owner of "The Art of Naming!"

I do like it a lot, I think it's great to be creative and have unique names. Most kids wouldn't like it if they got stuck with something boring, a 'Plain Jane' name.
    I certainly don't like my very 'plain jane' name.

I also knew a little redhead girl named Holland. She was so darling and fit the name to a T. It is a very hard name to fit but it can definitely work.

Also, if the child doesn't like it, there's lots of spunky nicknames that go with it like: Hollie, Hollis, etc