Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ways to use Lyons as Aurelia's middle name?

We are expecting a surprise in August... Our surname is Forman

If they are a boy we are set on Peregrine Lyons "Penn". Lyons was my grandmother's grandmother's maiden name, and is also my uncle's middle name. After deciding on the boy's name I realised how happy I am about the idea of using my uncle's name and how much it means to him, so I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to use Lyons for a girl?

The first name will most likely be Aurelia...I have thought of Lyonet (the Arthurian character) but I don't really like how it sounds... Maybe Lenore? Other middles we like are Fern, Violet (but so popular), Artemis, Maeve..

Anyone have any ideas?
    Long time name lover...

DD - Iris Ophelia (2011)
    D? - due August... Peregrine Lyons or Aurelia ?????

I like Aurelia Lyonet and Aurelia Artemis. Maybe you should use Aurelia Lyons?
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I much prefer Aurelia Maeve or Aurelia Fern. Aurelia Lyons is a LOT of L's... kinda like a tongue twister. Aurelia Lenora has the rhymy -a -a. The only other way is 2 mns... I still much prefer Lyons to Lenora.

I wouldn't use Aurelia Artemis, as it will slur to Aureliartemis.
    Aurelia Maeve Lyons- I think I prefer this one...
    Aurelia Fern Lyons- Fern is a bit too grounded when put with Lyons...
    Aurelia Violet Lyons- Too many L's for me...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

Why can't you use Aurelia Lyons? Honestly, I feel that using any name other than Lyons gets rid of the family significance. Aurelia Maeve Lyons is really pretty if you want to break up Aurelia and Lyons.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I suppose I thought both Iris's names were quite feminine, and my DH isn't a massive fan on Lyons for a girl, though the more I think about it I don't mind it as is. I know exactly what you mean Southernmaple!

I really don't want to do two middle names as my stepson and daughter just have the one, and have two and it's a pain on forms.

Thanks for your thoughts!
    Long time name lover...

DD - Iris Ophelia (2011)
    D? - due August... Peregrine Lyons or Aurelia ?????