Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Apolline Ever and Malin Solace are my favorites. I do love Apolline Sparrow though!

I'm with beau

Althea Sparrow is lovely

Wow, lucky girl! My husband would never go for those names.
    How about Starling for the middle? Or Rowan? It is has the row part from Sparrow.
    I love Thea, so my pick is Alethea.
    Last edited by niteowl13; June 15th, 2013 at 09:34 AM.

Oh, I just thought of something when I was responding to your boy's names post.
    Have you considered Birdie?

brynie - Elethea is pretty! We considered Alethea too, but I've never heard Elethea before. Sparrow would make a pretty awesome first name, I agree, but we're really fussy about starting a theme and our daughters name begins with S. Our daughter gets nicknamed Lamb which has nothing to do with her name so we might use Sparrow as a nickname anyway!

beau123 - I love both. Althea Sparrow is really cute..

theclocktowerofjoy - I love all of your suggestions! Apolline Ever is actually my favourite combo right now, and I love Circe Salome, it's lovely to say!

tfzolghadr - Artemis Dove is really pretty! + the idea of Sparrow as a middle name is growing on me, but I'm really concerned that any other children that we have would need -ow or -o ending middle names too, and I can't think of many others that I like enough to use.

gwensmom - Apolline Ever is my favourite right now! I love it..

kdornfeld - I agree, it's beautiful.. Maybe I'm over thinking the 'theme' thing.

niteowl123 - My husband is pretty easy to convince too, which helps! Starling is really nice! I also love Rowan. We did consider the middle name Bird but Dh wasn't sold on it. Maybe Birdie will be a different story, I will ask what he thinks!

Thanks for the replies so far!
    Senia Hero: 21/03/11
    Apolline Ever: 05/09/13