Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Girls list for our little Sparrow.

Me & Hubs went through our previous name lists for our little Sparrow, and we cut down on the list a lot. Our list is currently:

Firsts:
    Althea
    Apolline
    Artemis
    Circe
    Cosima
    Ianthe
    Malin
    Xanthe

Middles:
    Dove
    Ever
    Ruca
    Salome
    Solace

My DH has been calling the baby Sparrow affectionately and it's stuck, so we did consider it for a middle name but we dont want to start a trend of having middles ending with -ow or -o, as our DD's name is Senia Hero.

So, do you have any name suggestions and can you make any nice combos with our name list, we've been having trouble finding middle names that feel right to us and we like middles that have nice meanings too

Thank you in advance.
    Senia Hero: 21/03/11
    Apolline Ever: 05/09/13

Ooh, I love Xanthe and Althea! I knew a girl named Elethea, I have always loved it, it may suit your style and it is quite similar to Althea
    Sparrow is gorgeous! if you love it dont hold back on using it as a first name, good luck xo

Althea Dove is lovely - but I adore Althea Sparrow

I'm with beau

Althea Sparrow is lovely

Quote Originally Posted by amjmc View Post
    Me & Hubs went through our previous name lists for our little Sparrow, and we cut down on the list a lot. Our list is currently:

Firsts:
    Althea
    Apolline
    Artemis
    Circe
    Cosima
    Ianthe
    Malin
    Xanthe

Middles:
    Dove
    Ever
    Ruca
    Salome
    Solace

My DH has been calling the baby Sparrow affectionately and it's stuck, so we did consider it for a middle name but we dont want to start a trend of having middles ending with -ow or -o, as our DD's name is Senia Hero.

So, do you have any name suggestions and can you make any nice combos with our name list, we've been having trouble finding middle names that feel right to us and we like middles that have nice meanings too

Thank you in advance.
    My suggestions are Cosima Dove, Artemis Dove, Circe Salome, Apolline Ever...
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country