Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

McCartney Charles Sligh

Sort of celebrity, was a contestant on American Idol Season 6 and co-wrote Rascal Flatts song "Here Comes Goodbye".

Congratulations to Chris Sligh and his wife Sarah. She delivered their son, McCartney Charles Sligh, by C-Section this morning.

The American Idol season 6 Idol alum tweeted, “McCartney got here @ 8:09am, 20.5 inches and 7lb12oz.”

McCartney joins big sister, Keira Lennon, born in 2010.
    http://www.mjsbigblog.com/chris-slig...rles-photo.htm

I assume the next kids will be called Harrison and Starr? I love the Beatles too, but this is a little too much.

I'm not a fan of using a "famous surname" as a first name — far too much pressure on the child. "Charles MacCartney" or "Paul" would be nicer, more subtle options IMO.
    Bertrand -bertie-, Wilfred, Léon, Axel, Cuthbert -cubby-, Maxentius, Aubrey, Phoebus, John-Henry.
    Émilienne, Livia, Annabella -abbey-, Maud, Rosamund, Kimborough, Clemency, Elizabeth-Charlotte.

I think using McCartney as a first name is pretty cool! I like it! But the sister's middle name is Lennon.... That MIGHT be a little much for me. I still think it's cool, though.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

McCartney

I am a songwriter and My 15 month old daughter's name is McCartney Blaze Smith.
    Me Being a songwriter we Named her McCartney for obvious reasons, at the time we couldn't find any other girl online anywhere with the 1st name McCartney...I have a funny feeling it will become very popular!
    Last edited by anthonysmith; April 11th, 2014 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Punctuation

I am a songwriter and My 15 month old daughter's name is McCartney Blaze Smith.
    Me Being a songwriter we Named her McCartney for obvious reasons, at the time we couldn't find any other girl online anywhere with the 1st name McCartney...I have a funny feeling it will become very popular!