Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vivianne or another V name?

As an Instagram follower of Jessie James Decker (country singer and wife to NFL football player Eric Decker) I have been patiently awaiting the news of the name of their baby girl. After her baby shower she said "It was ...the perfect way to welcome baby V." She also hinted that it would be "very southern and traditional." Early on I guessed Vivienne; the elaborate ultra girly Jessie James would never go for Vivian or Vivien. Other thoughts were Victoria, Violet, or Vienna. Well I was thrown for a loop today not by the name but by the spelling ViviANNE.

What do you think of the spelling and if it was your baby, which V name would you have chosen? I would have gone for the classically spelled Vivian or possibly Victoria if I could avoid the nicknames Vicky and Tori(a).
    Expecting our first September 2015

Current loves: Clara Elizabeth, Anna Katherine, Katherine "Kate" Marie, Elisabeth "Elsie" Ann, Elizabeth "Libby" Ann, Ann(e) Marie, James "Jem" Kent, Lucas "Luke" Kent

Maybe Virginia?
    Silas Robert Patrick - 7/10/13

Penelope Elizabeth Pearl 23/3/15

I dont really like the name . I was sure too that she would choose a frilly name but i would have totally prefer Vivian or Vivienne . The V name i would choose is Virginia with the nn V .

"And so, being young and dipt in folly. I fell in love with melancholy,."

Nineteen... Bad taste in everything
    ---------------*~~~~~~*--------------

I would have gone with Viola, Viveca, Veronica, or Valeriya.

Vivianne is kinda terrible.