Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

McCartney Charles Sligh

Sort of celebrity, was a contestant on American Idol Season 6 and co-wrote Rascal Flatts song "Here Comes Goodbye".

Congratulations to Chris Sligh and his wife Sarah. She delivered their son, McCartney Charles Sligh, by C-Section this morning.

The American Idol season 6 Idol alum tweeted, “McCartney got here @ 8:09am, 20.5 inches and 7lb12oz.”

McCartney joins big sister, Keira Lennon, born in 2010.
    http://www.mjsbigblog.com/chris-slig...rles-photo.htm

I assume the next kids will be called Harrison and Starr? I love the Beatles too, but this is a little too much.

I'm not a fan of using a "famous surname" as a first name — far too much pressure on the child. "Charles MacCartney" or "Paul" would be nicer, more subtle options IMO.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

I think using McCartney as a first name is pretty cool! I like it! But the sister's middle name is Lennon.... That MIGHT be a little much for me. I still think it's cool, though.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

McCartney

I am a songwriter and My 15 month old daughter's name is McCartney Blaze Smith.
    Me Being a songwriter we Named her McCartney for obvious reasons, at the time we couldn't find any other girl online anywhere with the 1st name McCartney...I have a funny feeling it will become very popular!
    Last edited by anthonysmith; April 11th, 2014 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Punctuation

I am a songwriter and My 15 month old daughter's name is McCartney Blaze Smith.
    Me Being a songwriter we Named her McCartney for obvious reasons, at the time we couldn't find any other girl online anywhere with the 1st name McCartney...I have a funny feeling it will become very popular!