• Audrey

32 36.36%
  • Natalie

17 19.32%
  • Camille

39 44.32%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Final selection

I like Camilla much easier to say, but I think Natalie is a lovely name and Audrey is nice but I wouldn't choose it.

I like all three and vited Audrey. Natalie s my least fav- i dislike the NN "nat" which ppl sometimes will use in place of Natalie.

I have a just-turned-3 Natalie and 90% sure the one on the way will be Audrey, so it is hard for me to choose between those 2! To me those names are both feminine and classic while very approachable, and will never seem trendy or dated. Camille doesn't seem as versatile and doesn't have a strong appeal to me, but I can see why others would like it--it's just not one I'd pick.

Camille is my pick!
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

1. Camille
    2. Natalie
    3. Audrey

I adore Camille, in my opinion it is miles ahead of the other two names, it is beautiful and sophisticated and works equally well on a baby as on a grown woman, and I adore the nn Milly. I think it's definitely the most useable and is pretty much a timeless name. (If you can't tell I love Camille/Camilla a lot.)

Natalie I don't mind, it seems a bit 90's to me but that might just be because I know a lot of Natalies who were 90's babies. I don't like the nn's Nat or Lee at all, Tally I think is quite cute.

Audrey is (and will most likely be forever) an old lady name to me. There is a character on a English tv show called Audrey who has been there forever and that is who I associate the name with. But still, that aside, I've never really understood the appeal of this name, it just seems a bit dull and dated to me.