Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What is the single most breathtaking, beautiful, charming combo for...

Let's play a game.

For now, I've given up trying to narrow my list down to just 10 names, because I'm obviously in love with closer to 30 names right now, and I really have no reason my list has to be just 10 names at the moment. So. One combo per name listed, the listed name as the FN, what is the single most beautiful, charming combo you can think of? It doesn't have to be knock-your-socks-off stunning, because that's just not how my list rolls. I'm just curious which combos would tickle you pink if you put them on your list. Just something that you really like, that has the "it" factor for you. Whatever your "it" factor is.

And the list:

Tess
    Emmeline "Emmy"
    Josephine "Posy"
    Gwendolyn "Winnie"
    Hazel "Hazy"
    Adeline "Addy"
    Grace
    Zara
    Audrey
    Catherine "Kit"

And I'm trying to decide how I feel about these, they may be contenders for my list soon, idk yet, though, so if you feel like doing these, as well, feel free.

Lyra
    Sylvia
    Lila
    Elise "Ella/Lise"
    Julia "Juju/Lulu/Lia, Jul"
    Jocelyn "Joss"
    Caroline "Cara"

Annnnd... go! I can't wait to hear all your combos.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). Expecting #5 in May 2015.

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas, Desmond, Jasper, Ezekiel
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista, Miriam, Isabelle, Delilah

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

lol, Emily... I don't need two MNs. One of the middles will be family names, anyway. I'm just trying to see combos people really like. And the combos don't have to come from names on this list alone--just any combo in general. I do sort of love Tess Emmeline Lyra and Zara Emmeline Tess, though.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy