Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think Colton sounds really cute, and I have to say my favorite is Colton Brice (Bryce).
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy

I like Colton best of those options, especially paired with Dixie.

I love Joseph. But Joe seems kind of informal all on its own. If it was "Joseph Bryce"...I think I could definitely get behind that name.

Colton Joe or Colton Brice! I could also get behind Joseph Brice/Bryce, but Joe looks too casual and nicknamey to me. I know there's an argument for naming your kid what you plan to call him, but if everyone assumes that nicknamey name is short for something, I don't think that makes life any easier...
    But Colton and Dixie are a great pair any way you look at them!

Thanks y'all! Joe, was my husband's deceased father's middle name. Since we've both agreed not to use his first name he is firm that it be Joe. @ mylittleking I loved Wyatt, but hubby quickly shot it down. @essjay That is what I was afraid of with Banks, hubby's pick, thanks for your input.