Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Team Green--Girl name will be a fight to the death

I am almost 17 weeks. We are team green. We FINALLY agreed on a boys name--Bennett Graham. We have a 4y/o boy-Elliott Keith and an almost 2y/o girl-Charlotte Marie.

I'm wanting something old fashioned/classic to go with my others. But the only name my husband will say he likes is Penelope and Piper. I'm not sure if those flow well with Elliott and Charlotte. I'm torn.

I'm open for suggestions (We already have a Laila, Norah, Natalie, & Abigail in the family) and our last name ends in -ley

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Linnea ?, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara Noelle, Violet Elora, Lydia Charlotte, Elaine Victoria, Evelyn Ruby

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Quinn, Evan Robert, Joel Dominic, Quinn Patrick, Dawson Cole, Judah Nathaniel, Rhys Jeremiah, Roman Gabriel, Lachlan Jude

Elliott and Charlotte both have the same endings. Is this something you want to continue or specifically avoid? (Bennett would continue the trend)

For the record I think Penelope flows beautifully with you other children's name.

If you DO want to continue the trend then the following names might work:

Brigid /Brigette
    Margaret
    Harriett / Henriette
    Violet
    Colette /Nicolette
    Juliet
    Last edited by moxielove; February 26th, 2014 at 05:46 PM.

I fancy these: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Indie Nell

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas  

Well, I have a son named Bennett and think it is perfection! If this baby is a boy, he will be Elliot!! I also love Charlotte and think Penelope works well with your group. I really dislike Piper. Here are a few more I like:

Clara
    Alice
    Mary
    Sylvie
    Eliza
    Laura
    Sadie
    Anne
    Daphne
    Rose
    Jane