Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bridezillas' Kids Names

So I was watching Bridezillas last night (don't judge me ) and made it to the "where are they now" specials, where they go back and catch up with the people after the show. A few of them had kids with interesting names so I thought I'd jot them down.

Mason x2
    Brayden
    Karson Stella (a girl - mom very proudly announced her name means "Karson Star" and intends for her little girl to be a pageant queen...)

and then boy/girl siblings... Trip and Tulip.

WDYT?
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

I can deal with Trip by itself. I can deal with Tulip by itself. But together? Yikes.

I was watching Toddlers and Tiaras (I won't judge you if you don't judge me ) and one of the girls was named Isla, but it was spelled Iyeslah. Yikes. If you want to see some awful names, watch T&T. I'm usually surprised when I see a good name!

I adore Stella and I like Karson more on a boy and spelled Carson, Brayden I'm really tired of. (Laney's best friend is named Braiden Olivia and while I love Braiden and her mom, I'm not a big fan of -ayden/aidan/aiden/aden names) Mason is a name that is okay, but I'm starting to get tired of it. And Trip and Tulip are cute/interesting/slightly adorkable. I can picture a little girl named Tulip but not on a full grown woman. I also don't picture Trip on a full grown man either but they are cute.
    ~E&J~
    Mama to: Truman "True" Reed (1/06), Delaney "Laney" Katherine (7/07), Charlotte "Lottie" Elisa (9/09), and Hallie Jane (3/11). Expecting Spencer "Spence" Troy and Georgia "Georgie Bea" Beatrice (8/13)

These sound exactly like the type of names that would appeal to the kind of people who would jump at the chance to be on reality tv.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.

Mason - It's popular, but I think it's a good strong name.
    Stella - Love it, she should have used just Stella instead of Karson Stella imo
    Trip - I actually like this name, it's a little cowboy to me!