Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sibling Names for Lucy E.

Hey all! My DH and I are currently TTC baby #2. We have a daughter named Lucy with a middle name starting with "E." The names I currently love are:

Boys

Jack
    Jasper
    Charlie (although the name Charles was my grandfather's name and I don't want everyone thinking baby is named after him.)

Girls

Avery
    Eve or Eva
    Diana
    Charlotte

Also, our first daughter's middle name is after her great-grandmother on my side, and it would be nice to give this baby the middle name of Elizabeth as that was one of her great-grandmothers on my DH's side.

Any ideas or thoughts are appreciated!

Bumpity Bump!

Of your girl names, I like Charlotte best with Lucy.

I like all 3 of your boy names, but I don't really see Jasper as going with Lucy. Jack or Charlie, or something else more vintage works better, imo.
    Cora Etta Hazel Madeleine Matilda Penelope Sylvie Thea Vivienne Zara
    Archer Emmett Emrys Ianto Jasper Julian Leo Rhys Sawyer Theo

Thanks for your input, emsky! Both my husband and I love Charlotte. What do you think of Charlotte Elizabeth? I'm also intested in shortening Elizabeth as a middle name as my first daughter has a two-syllable middle name. Maybe Eliza or Beth?

I really like Lucy and Jack or Lucy and Charlotte. I would suggest Lucy and Amelia, Stella, Alice, Julia, or Henry, Jude, Noah, and Peter