Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sibling Names for Lucy E.

Hey all! My DH and I are currently TTC baby #2. We have a daughter named Lucy with a middle name starting with "E." The names I currently love are:

Boys

Jack
    Jasper
    Charlie (although the name Charles was my grandfather's name and I don't want everyone thinking baby is named after him.)

Girls

Avery
    Eve or Eva
    Diana
    Charlotte

Also, our first daughter's middle name is after her great-grandmother on my side, and it would be nice to give this baby the middle name of Elizabeth as that was one of her great-grandmothers on my DH's side.

Any ideas or thoughts are appreciated!

Bumpity Bump!

Of your girl names, I like Charlotte best with Lucy.

I like all 3 of your boy names, but I don't really see Jasper as going with Lucy. Jack or Charlie, or something else more vintage works better, imo.
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

Thanks for your input, emsky! Both my husband and I love Charlotte. What do you think of Charlotte Elizabeth? I'm also intested in shortening Elizabeth as a middle name as my first daughter has a two-syllable middle name. Maybe Eliza or Beth?

I really like Lucy and Jack or Lucy and Charlotte. I would suggest Lucy and Amelia, Stella, Alice, Julia, or Henry, Jude, Noah, and Peter