Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fn/Mn Combos

Owen Maddox is neat! Love both names. Maddoc is really neat too, a cool alternative to Maddox I never thought of. Maddoc & Seamus would be awesome.

Maddox also reminds me of Knox, which are Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's kids... I like Knox a lot, but its too rhymey with Maddox!

Stellan Xavier is really strange, but I appreciate its strangeness. Stellan is too close to Stella, though, and that names is on the rise for girls. Stellan would be an interesting name on a girl, though.

I really like Margot, Xanthe, Noemi, Maeve, Jasper, and Milo Vincent. Very awesome names. I think Margot Eliza would make a fitting sister to Owen Maddox, actually.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Cora Madeleine- Nameberry favorite...I've been seeing both of these a lot.
    Margot Eliza- I like Margot; it's familar but uncommon. Eliza is not my favorite form of Elizabeth, but it seems really popular on Nameberry.
    Esme Lenore- I was starting to like Esme, but then I heard about the unfortunate name Renesmee and that was the end of that. I like Lenore. My BFF named her daughter Lenora (nn Nora), but I think she should have just went with Lenore.
    Iliana Xanthe- It seems like it's trying too hard to be exotic.
    Noemi Clio- Noemi is rather unique without being too far out there. I'm not crazy about Clio, but again I've seen it on many a list on Nameberry, so who am I to judge?
    Isla Maeve- Love! These names are just my style. They're both my cousins' names, but I'd use one or the other in a heartbeat if they weren't already taken.

Owen Maddox- Like you said, Madoc/Maddoc would have been nicer, but it's still a solid name.
    Jasper Amias- I like the meaning of Amias, but not the sound.
    Desmond Rhys- I don't like this spelling of Rhys.
    Milo Vincent- Milo is another name that I see people raving about on Nameberry that I just don't get. It makes me think of grass. Miles is better.
    Everett Flynn- The "ever" names are pretty trendy. I don't like Flynn, either.
    Stellan Xavier- Stellan is not my favorite, but it does have a nice meaning. I like Xavier. Javier is good, too. I think either spelling/pronunciation is fine and correct.

I think of Xavier and Javier as totally different names. Am I alone? I say Xavier ex-ZAY-vee-er and Javier like hah-vee-YAIR. Very different sound anyway.
    Last edited by emsky; June 15th, 2013 at 06:12 AM.

Anyone else? Is Cora Madeleine a keeper or too common/expected? Is Iliana Xanthe trying too hard? What would be a good middle for either Noemi or Clio?

How do you say Xavier? Would Stellan Rhys be better? Milo Vincent or Vincent Milo?